Riley Rose Opens in Chicago

ATTENTION ALL BEAUTY ADDICTS! Riley Rose has officially made it to the Midwest baby! The Chicago location opened the week before Christmas, and couldn't have come fast enough. Water Tower Place is now home to the amazing beauty store that has been banging up the west coast news feeds.


I got a chance to visit the store for its grand opening, and I was more than excited. They have everything you could possibly think of, and then some. With brands like Lime Crime, OCC, Winky Lux, and hard to find Koren Skincare, this is the mecca of finding a diamond in the ruff.

I am able to go to a store now and try some other main-stream things, that I normally would have had to order online. It's always a constant battle in the make-up world of  "do I take the plunge and order that?" or "Do I just wait until I hear more about it?" With Riley Rose here, I dont have to do that anymore! I can head over there and try out all the new hard to find online gems right in store. OMG, and they have BOMB sales, that they never have at Sephora and Ulta! 


They also have super fun sections of the store that are more than just make-up. They have skin care, hair care, a sweets section, cool walls of socks and bags, and a whole other section of office supplies and fun things for the home. I may have purchased a holographic trash can for my office... :) who doesn't love holo?! I also love these cute planners and journals, they had tons of these to choose from... in fact they had so many I was overwhelmed. 


Stay tuned for my YouTube haul of all the goodies, I got some really cute stuff when I was there! I've also saved some exclusive photos and videos of the store opening you're not going to want to miss.


If you're not familiar with Riley Rose, don't worry I have all the juicy details for you! The first store was born this past September in Glendale California, and although there isn't anything officially published, they are hiring for locations in Frisco, Texas, Florida, and South Carolina. They are set to open at 13 GGP regional shopping centers!

The store was created by the daughters of F21 founders, so you know its the coolest ever. They are featuring both Indie and Mainstream brands, and are catering to the millennial pink crowd that is demanding a new way of life. GGP feels that having "lifestyle options" at their regional shopping centers is a must for the customers, and I agree! I find that having a place to shop where I can get something they don't have at other stores, will make me a lot happier. When I go shopping I see the same things day in and day out, but not here. I could get lost in Riley Rose for hours... and I did during the grand opening.

“These new, experiential spaces will be focused on accessories, cosmetics and home goods for the millennial consumer. We will open 10 stores in 2017, and follow up with three more in 2018,” said Do Won Chang, CEO of Forever 21.


No comments:

Post a Comment