The Makeup Show's 2018 Dates!


The Make-up Show is one of the best Make-up Trade shows of all time. In fact, they are one of the only trade shows just for makeup. This is something I love to attend every year, and I make my budget a few months ahead of time so that I can get everything I need.


2018's line up was just released and I am ready for another great year from the creators of The Makeup Show. Here is everything you need to know!
  • Keynotes: Hear from some of the greatest in the industry as they speak on a variety of topics and show attendees how to be successful while setting themselves apart. 
  • I, Artist - The Makeup Show Forum: A brand new event targeted specifically for artists who are looking to strengthen their career in the beauty industry. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn more about enhancing their career, artistry, and business knowledge.
  • Upcoming shows will include The Makeup Show Career Fair, The Beauty Brunch, and more! 
  • Some great brands that will be featured: MAKE UP FOR EVER, Smashbox Cosmetics, NYX Professional Makeup, Crown Brush, Glamcor, KISS Cosmetics, and more!

Chicago's show is in full swing the weekend of October 13th 2018, so you know where I'll be! These are the best times of the year for me, and I have to admit I am especially excited for all the new events, classes, and workshops this year. They seem to be adding more and more every year for the working artist! 

I hope to see you all there this year, what are you looking forward to seeing? 






No comments:

Post a Comment