Michelle's Must have Products from Kiehl's

I've been loving Kiehl's for a couple years now, and I fell in love with them solely based on a blogger review of Midnight Recovery Concentrate. I tried it for myself, along with the Eye Cream, and I was instantly won over. Since then, they've become a faveorite in my skin care drawer, and I find myself keeping items with me as staples in my routine.

#NoMakeupMonday! Look how my skin looks with just a little mascara, and a lot of skincare TLC.



My life is not simple... I have a bag where I store all my everyday skincare. Its easier for travel, and to keep with me no matter where I am. Then I have my professional kit, that is complete with skincare as well as make-up. Most skin concerns are addressed with skincare, so they don't need to be covered with makeup. If you're a make-up artist, you already know how hard life can be deciding what is yours and what is your clients. I simplified that by simply separating everything, and having my own personal bag. You're probably wondering why I'm telling you all of this right? Well here you go!

My point is, Kiehl's has found its way into all facets of my life. From my personal 'stach, to "the best of the best" that I use on my clients, I have them in everything. By now, I think I've narrowed it down to product faves that are "top must have products". I know looking at the site, or going to the store can be overwhelming, because there is so much to choose from. I've got you, don't worry boo! Here is a short list for you to try if you're a first timer.



1. Midnight Recovery Concentrate: I recommend this to everyone. Young or old, you will benefit from this high powered overnight treatment. This little guy works overnight so you don't have to. You'll wake up with new skin I swear its like night and day, literally! This is infused with Evening Primrose oil, Lavender oil, and Squalane which is Kiehl's signature ingredient. All these guys work together to help you achieve firmer, more radiant skin.



2. Midnight Recovery Eye: This eye treatment is your new BFF. I don't know how I lived without it. I have a hard time with my makeup under my eyes, this guy has totally changed the game for me. I put this on right before I put on my concealer under the eyes and it looks so buttery smooth its unreal. I also have noticed a big difference in my dark circles and the puffy-ness. I have some hereditary dark pigment around my eyes from my Sicilian mother, and this has made a difference in that as well!



3. Daily Reviving Concentrate:  I cannot tell you, in words, how much I LOVE this product. So, I'll try some emoji's  <3  :)  OMG I LOVE IT! This will strengthen your skin against daily aggressors to keep it looking youthful and radiant. I love the scent, and the boost of antioxidant power I get with it. I can tell a difference in my skin immediately after using this. I saw a huge difference within a week, and a even great difference within 2 weeks. I love wearing this under make-up the difference is amazing. If you're not using an oil on your face, you should be.



4. Hydro Plumping Serum: My face is dry, and the action packed moisture boost that I get with this guy is unreal. It makes my skin look more awake, alive, and puts that dullness at bay. This serum is meant to be used after cleansing the face before your moisturizer for best results. I also know that serums generally tend to sink into the skin way deeper than just surface level, but this guy hydrates even down to the deepest layers. I also have noticed that I dont have as much texture to my face, and my cheeks are starting to look plump and perky again! After loosing weight my skin hasn't bounced back like it used to, so this was something I tried to combat that, and it's worked!



5. Ultra Face Cream: Say it with me now, 24 HOUR MOISTURE! This is real, this is not a test, I promise you this cream will NOT fail you. I have never heard of a cream that works this well in my life. This is Kiehl's number one product for a reason! This bad boy actually draws moisture from the air to replenish and hydrate your skin all day long. I feel best if I use this for daytime, but I switch it up and sometimes do it at night too.



6. For the Body:  I recommend both the Dry Oil and Lotion in the Creme de Corps line.  This line smells amazing, and has moisturizing powers that will stop any dry flake in its tracks. I use this in those tough winter months when I get super dry, and I've never felt better in my life. I originally was drawn to this because of the reviews on the site. I've seen this help people with dryness issues from Chemo, which can be very drastic and agitated skin. I was pleased when my expectations were surpassed with this product. Even though, I love the oil just as much, the cream is amazing. I use the oil as soon as I get out of the shower, and the cream later in the day when I need it, or even the next day if my skin needs a little re-fresher.

These guys are the real Dynamic Duo in my life! 


No comments:

Post a Comment