Michelle Swoons Reviews the Coobie Bra

I'm not a big fan of bra's... I find them to be really uncomfortable, and I've tried them all. From Lane Bryant to Victoria's Secret, to Torrid there has been a bra from every store in my drawer at some point and time. In fact, I've recently gone through all my stuff to DE-clutter my life, and I cannot even begin to tell you how many bra's I just chucked into the garbage that were hardly worn. 




So, when Bralette's came out I was super excited. I loved the cute patterns of them, and how awesome they look under backless shirts or even see through garments. The Bralette quickly became my BFF, until I met the Coobie bra. Although, I do still love my bralettes, there are still a couple things that make me hate them. 
  1. I dont like how I look like a flat chested tom'boy in them. 
  2. Unless you're wearing something "bralette appropriate", you look like you're rocking a sports bra pretty much all the time. What's "bralette appropriate" you ask? Well, in my opinion, they are best worn with something backless and/or see-through. Because you can see the bralette and they become part of your outfit, like a fashionable accessory. 

Michelle Swoons rocking the Coobie Bra!

I went on a quest to find a bra/bralette combo that would give me the comfort of the bralette without the flat-chested-not-so-chic look of it. That's where the Coobie Bra comes into play. This is a bralette with a little cup action that makes you look more flattering in your faveorite t-shirt or sweatshirt. Not all of them have a cup to it, but the ones I'm about to show are super flattering and come in plus size!

I am a big fan of these, if you check out the Full Size Section you can easily see all they offer in Plus sizes. Some even goto a size 48, others goto a E in cup size. I personally, wear a smaller cup, and they work perfectly for me as well. I like how they are versatile and easily accessible to anyone. I also appreciate that I can suggest this to a lot of my readers, and chances are, you could each wear one no matter what size you are! 




They have multiple fun patterns which make it easy to pair under your faveorite tops. And if you're like me, and like to wear something distressed or see-through, you can rock these under it for a new outfit idea. 

The Scoopneck and the V-neck with Lace trim both have removable cups in them, which make it a lot more polished under your favorite tee. Again, I love bralettes, but I always look flat chested! Not with these though, the removable cup is super thin and gives me that little boobie boost I need. 


No comments:

Post a Comment