Metallic Eyes Tutorial

Metallic Eyes are all the craze this season, and I've gotta tell you, I am on board for this one! Getting a beautiful metallic eye is achievable for any age, and any skin tone. Let me show you the easiest ways. I have a YouTube tutorial for you as well using the Natasha Denona Joya Palette. I have so many more ready for you, I can't wait to show you them all! Stay tuned for more looks from me on the channel.

One of the easiest ways to get a metallic eye is to apply the colors with your fingers! Don't forget to carve out your crease with bronzer and a fluffy crease brush, it makes it so much easier. Check out some easy ideas from the looks that I found on Natasha Denona's Instagram. I re-created my own version of one on our YouTube Channel, that will be down below for your viewing enjoyment. 

***

No comments:

Post a Comment