Swoon Worthy Fashions: Cute, Cozy and Cheap!

I've been a real bargain hunter lately. Since I'm losing weight, I can't afford to spend a lot on clothes, especially if I'll be out of them and into another size in a couple months. I've learned to buy things I can get away with rocking the "Oversized Trend"in, or just try to get it a little smaller and fit my way into it.

Sometimes it's not enough, and honestly I just want to buy something that fits me right. When I have those moments I tend to venture to the sales racks, Target, or maximize on my Torrid coupons. I've found a couple things recently (at Target) that were some great buys, and I really gravitate toward them in my closet. Here's my list of goodies that you can rock all the way into summer!


Everyone knows this is my all time FAVORITE graphic, ever. This tee is super soft and a great price at Target. They have them online as well and go up to a size 3XL in women's plus-size.


This is pretty reasonable considering the endless amounts of outfits I can get out of this. I love that I can dress it up or down depending on my mood, and it's really comfy. In my opinion, its a light weight, so I would use this as something for a warmer day, but I still love it!


I'm pretty sure they made this just for me! I LIVE for distressed tee's first of all, and secondly, I run on coffee and dry shampoo... that's just my thing girl. I love the Messy bun do's, and the distressing in this tank. It popped off the screen at me, and I had to get it.


For the girls who like flannel, and are tired they don't have any femme options, this is for you. This has a super femme feel to it, and has a sexy little tie to accent those curves. I personally love flannel so this was on my wishlist. I have so much of it, I couldn't justify another purchase of flannel, but this one is TOTALLY justified because there is nothing like it anywhere else!

What are you guys loving under $25.00 this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment