Codeword: The hat that Gives Back


Codeword is a great organization, I was really pleased when I discovered them around the holiday this year. Not only do they have cool hats, but they help the community too. This is a good way for me to cover up my bad hair day, and do something positive in the world.

Here's the deal, with every hat purchased, you are giving back to your own community! Each hat will give 30% of the profits back to the children's hospital that serves the area code. You did notice the 3 numbers on the front right? 


I got the coolest hat that helps service the Medical Center of Central Texas, and I love it. It's great quality, perfect for bad hair days, and has an adjustable back.  Its a really great hat for price, only $35.00 gets me a bomb hat, and I get to help the world be a better place. I'm down for that! 

Which one are you guys going to get? 



No comments:

Post a Comment