Bundle up in Style: Plus Sized Outerwear options for the Fashionista


Being a big girl, it's a little tough to find coats that don't make you look like the Michelin Man... you know what I mean? I've also worn some pea-coats that make me look like something out of a Walmart ad instead of a fashion magazine. Not that there is anything wrong with Walmart, but that is not always the look I'm going for.

I've found some unique coats that are warm as well as fashionable, which is really important to me since its below zero in my neck of the woods. Eloquii and Universal Standard have been my go to recently for fashion and quality. They've had the best options for me, and my pocket book. Eloquii always has a great sale, and Universal Standard is available at Nordstrom, so I'm able to use my points on products which saves me tons of money.




This Eloquii jacket is long and lean, and I love it. It embodies everything I love in a jacket, from its awesome pockets to its flannel structure I can wear this even in the fall when the cold cold winter isn't at full force yet. They always have some super awesome sales, I got this puppy around black friday for a super deal! 




This amazing coat was the first thing that I purchased from Universal Standard, and I get so many compliments its crazy. I've never had such a popular coat in my life! It has a great asymmetrical shape which makes it a lot easier to wear. These coats can be a little touchy, sometimes they make you look a little bigger than they should. Not this guy though! Because of the amazing shape, its eye catching and super classy.



No comments:

Post a Comment