How to Style: Summer LRD (Little Red Dress)

Hello HalfStackers! I have found the perfect LRD for the summer months ahead that you can rock for almost any event. If you are interested in where to find this dress, then click here. Whether you end up snagging this gorgeous LRD or you have one of your own, below are five tips on how you can style a LRD this summer!


1. Toss on a Vest. As seen in the image above, I styled this dress with a white vest for a layered effect. I always love adding another piece to add some variety to a garment.

2. Add Minimal Accessories. When wearing a red dress, you really want the color and silhouette of the dress to be the focal point. So, going overboard with accessories is definitely a no-no. Instead, opt for delicate and dainty pieces.

3. Choose the Right Shoe. For my look, I didn't want it to be too dressed up, so I chose a blocked heel to complete my ensemble. However, if I wanted the look to be more casual, then I would have opted for a flat sandal. Or, on the opposite side of the spectrum, I would have chosen a strappy, metallic heel to really dress up the garment.

4. Pick the Style that Best Suits You. Body-con dresses that hit right under my knee are my favorite style to wear, as they elongate my body and are the most flattering style. However, if you are not into the body-con style, then choose one that suits your body shape. A fit and flare style can be very flattering, as well as a shift dress. Whatever silhouette you feel most confident in, rock it!

5. Visit emilyehardt.com for the latest styling tips and outfit inspiration!

Follow me @emilyehardtblog on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest! Also, follow @halfstackmag on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook!

Stay Classy!
---Emily Ehardt---  

No comments:

Post a Comment