How to Style: Quote Tees

Hello Halfstackers! I don't know about you all, but I definitely love wearing my heart on my sleeve by wearing tees with quotes on them. It is a very personal and trendy touch to many looks. Plus, you are able to raise awareness to some issues and/or promote positive ideas. However, when wearing this trend, you still want a certain level of sophistication and style to your look. So, below you will find my five tips on how to style your favorite quote tee:


1. Go for a Sporty Look. Style your tee with a pair of track style pants for a sporty take. Pair with some stylish sneakers or eve a perforated heel, such as I did in the image above.

2. Toss on a Blazer. Almost opposite of my first tip, try tossing a classic (or fun!) blazer over your tee. This way, you are still looking pulled together and getting your message across.

3. Tuck it in. This tip works for any kind of pant or skirt you decide to pair your tee with. For example, I tucked the front of my tee into these pants, but if I chose to style it with a black pencil skirt instead, I would tuck the tee all the way in.

4. Make it Personal. While you have a tee that is personal to your own motto, ideas, and/or style, so too can you add more personal touches through incorporating a variety of jewelry like chic bracelets and dainty necklaces. Keep the look entirely stylish and entirely you!

5. Visit emilyehardt.com for more info on where I got this awesome quote tee and for more styling tips and fashion trends!

Follow @emilyehardtblog on Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest! Also, follow @halfstackmag on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook!

Stay Classy!
---Emily Ehardt---

No comments:

Post a Comment