Allison Izu: Von Maur Exclusive!

Aloha, everyone! I've very excited to show you a sneak peak of Allison Izu spring collection. Allison Izu is an upcoming brand specializing in petite womenswear. They provide a clean urban concept that exemplifies chic. Allison Izu is an elevated fashion brand based Hawaii. And guess what?! All of her clothing is made right here in the US.



I'm telling you now, Allison's spring collections will make you want to be below 5' 6" because I haven't seen anything like this before. My model, Mae, is wearing the Grey Billie Shirt  and Cooke Street Straight Double Knit Pants  in the picture below. The bottoms fit her like a glove. It had enough stretch to hug the hips, but was dense enough to fall straight through the thighs.  These items will be available at Von Maur in Mid-April.



With spring coming, everyone is wearing brighter and more colorful clothing. Yet, if you are anything like me,  you have to have those black and whites. It's a very easy classic combination that doesn't require to me update my closet very often (especially with 6am shifts, it's easier to coordinate).  Mae is wearing the Black and white Bianca top and Diamond head shorts.  A very easy outfit to dress up or dress down, especially if you're on lake shore drive. This outfit is available only on the Allison Izu website




Last but not least, I really want to take the time to thank Allison Izu for all of their help coordinating this latest shoot. They are the sweetest brand I've worked with so far. For example, when the team sent me their clothing I found a hand written card from the founder: Allison Izu. The Allison Izu brand just reminds me why I try my best to showcase independent brands.






No comments:

Post a Comment