Skin Care Routine P.M. Edition


Hey Guys,

For this blog post I would like to show you how I clean my skin with a night routine post. Now, this routine is not my daily night routine, but a more special kind of night routine for those days when my skin feels dull and extra dry. This may seem like a lot of products, but feel free to add and subtract products that will give you better benefits.The idea of this skincare routine is for a deeper cleanse, that is why I have more products and more steps that I take.




 

I start everything off by tying my hair and wearing a headband to keep the hair out of my face. Next I use a make up remover and put it on a cotton pad. I press the cotton pad with the I make up remover gently onto my eye so that the product will break down faster. I then sweep the cotton pad up and continue to wipe the make up off my skin with the cotton pad. Any time you are working on your eyes remember to have a gentle hand motion your eyes are very delicate and you want to be as gentle as possible when working with it.
Equate Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover $3.97




Next I use make up remover wipes to remove as much makeup as I can. I simply grab a wipe and wipe it all over my face.
up & up™ Makeup Remover Wipes , 25ct $3.84




I then use a cleansing wash to wash all the excess make up that the wipes did not remove. I like using the soap free cleanser when doing this night routine, because I know I will have another cleanser after this. Having a no soap formula will help me avoid having dry skin. I first splash water on my face and lather the cleanser on my face and massage it well. Once I have a cleanser all over my face I wash it off with water.
Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash Pump, 6 oz $4.79





My next step is to get an exfoliating cleanser to get deeper into my pores. I want to wash my face well, that is why am using an exfoliating wash. The microbeads in this cleanser will help get rid of dry surface cells. I then pat dry my face with a clean face towel.
Scalisi Skincare Cleanser & Exfoliator $25




Next I use a toner and place a few drops on a cotton pad. I like using a toner that does not have alcohol in it to again avoid drying up my skin. I use the cotton pad with the toner and wipe it all over my face. I then let it air dry.
Bliss Daily Detoxifying Facial Toner $26




This is an extra step. If your skin is quite dull and dry, you might want to take this extra step. Using a serum can help hydrate your skin well. I only needed a couple of drops and pat it on my face and let it air dry.
Le Mieux Hyaluronic Serum $45.99




Then I use an eye cream with my ring finger and sweep it under my eyes. I like using the ring finger when working around my area because that finger has the least pressure. Again, you want to work very gently around your eyes. Use a sweep up motion, it is good for your under eyes.
HollyBeth Organics Eye Cream $44.99





The final step is to moisturize your face. Use a moisturizer and massage it on your face. Moisturizers are very very important, so you don't want to skip this step.
Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial $48




This step is also optional, but I love doing this every night. My lips tend to get super dry and flaky so I like to exfoliate my lips using my toothbrush and I like using products on my lips to prevent any dryness. You can also use petroleum jelly for this.
Le Mieux Eye and Lip Cream, 0.5 Ounce $38.72

I hope this blog post was helpful. If you have any questions please feel free to write them in the comment section down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment